Love is one of the most powerful words in the dictionary. No one can truly grasp or explain love to its truest and deepest meaning. The benefits of showing and sharing love in a family could positively impact the foundation of generations.
Do you believe?
• Some parents find it difficult to say I love you to their children
• Some parents never felt loved by their parents
• Some parents still long for their parents love
• Some parents just believe their children feel loved
• Some parents don’t teach their children how to love
Don’t take the power of love for granted. One way to begin and reinforce the love in a home is to understand your child’s love language. What do you think is your child’s love language? What does your child think is their love language? What are some things you can try to increase love in your home?